The non-sticky, milk-colored gel polish top coat was created to perform quick manicures and to decorate nails painted in any color.
1. Prepare the nail plate as usual: perform a manicure and shape the nail.
2. Remove excess oils and moisture from the nail plate with «Didier Lab» Dehydrator.
3. If there is a need (depending on the condition of the nail plate), apply an additional
bonding agent (Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair or Acid Primer).
4. Cover the nail plate with the selected transparent base. Dry in the lamp as required in the description of the base.
5. Cover the base with one layer of nail polish Milky pink no wipe. Polymerization – 60 sec.
LED / 120 sec. UV.
Please note: the duration and intensity of the gloss of the top layer directly depends on
Removal: buff the top layer of nail polish with a 180 grit file and dissolve it in «Didier Lab» nail polish remover for 5-7 min or remove the material with a cutter or file.
INGREDIENTS: Bis-HEMA Poly(1,4-Butanediol)-14/IPDI Copolymer, HEMA, HYDROXYCYCLOHEXYL PHENYL KETONE,
TRIMETHYLBENZOYL DIPHENYLPHOSPHINE OXIDE, Silica, BHT, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492.